Bridging Local dynamics with Global challenges
Eri Sofiatry M.Sc
An Indonesian researcher with extensive experience in social science and educational issues studies who graduated from Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM) Yogyakarta.
- Worked with Center for Southeast Asian Social Studies (CESASS)
- Worked as a research associate for Research Triangle Institute.
- Has multi-year experience in developing and conducting language training programs for adults.
- Lecturer and Director of International Engagement and Collaboration of the Sumbawa University of Technology
An Argentinean Orientalist specializes in Indonesian Art, Culture, and languages. Currently studying in the graduate school in Eastern Indonesia.
- Awarded with Indonesian government Scholarship, (Darmasiswa, Fine Arts ISI Denpasar).
- 2nd award Bahasa Indonesia essay writing competition, Telkom University, Bandung.
- Speaker of Indonesian art and culture in global forums such as; Oriental Art National Museum, Buenos Aires, Festival Vive Asia, Buenos Aires.